Goesan Corn Makgeolli 괴산 찰옥수수 막걸리 玉米米酒
[750ml] Rice wine with a full of corn flavour produced in Goesan
"Rice wine with a full of corn flavour produced in Goesan"
[Goesan Corn Makgeolli], What kind of flavour?
Full of savoury, sweet, steamed corn aroma will even remind you of savoury corn butter. But the acidity balance out the flavour components retaining its freshness.
The harmony of the flavour between corn and rice will satisfy your imagination.
[Goesan Corn Makgeolli], How do I pair with food?
The harmony of the flavour between sweet corn and rice makes it ideal as a partner with savoury food and even sweet dessert.
It also pairs well with a diverse Korean cuisine that is normally considered good to be enjoyed with a rice wine including the stir-fried spicy pork, Kimchi pancake, etc.
[Goesan Corn Makgeolli], Story behind it!
Sejong Ricewine (조은술 세종 양조장), the producer of the rice wine, is an organic-certified brewery with the eco-friendly philosophy.
Sejong, the name of the brewery is dedicated to King Sejong's effort to create the 'Korean letter (한글)'
*Shelf life: 1 year from the date of production
*Expiration date: As soon as possible from the shelf life
*Major ingredients: Rice, Corn
Shipping & Return
We are happy to deliver anywhere within Hong Kong except for some remote areas.
For orders outside Hong Kong please send us your wish list and we will get back to you by Email,
Management@k-ave.com (10AM - 5PM / Monday - Friday)
The minimum order for free delivery is HK$1,200. Otherwise, the delivery charges vary depending on the type of products ordered and the service you select like below.
See the table below for the shipping charges and delivery times:
九龍 Kowloon 구룡
香港島 Hong Kong Island 홍콩섬 and 新界 New Territories 신계
Either Standard 1 or 2 over HK$1,200
The delivery will take 3-4 working days (No service during Public holidays or Sunday) and the expected time slot of the arrival is between 9AM-6PM. Please let us know in advance by Email if there is an absence of the recipient in a certain day or time otherwise the goods will be returned and the delivery charge will not be refunded.
Please note: Extra HK$15 per floor surcharge will be added if there is no elevator or the product doesn’t fit inside the elevator at any locations other than G/F.
The expected delivery times are estimates only. KAVE GROUP LIMITED will not be liable to you for any loss or damage.
If there is no one at the delivery address to receive the Product, the Product will be returned to the KAVE GROUP LIMITED warehouse.
Orders placed within Hong Kong or goods shipped to a Hong Kong residence are subject to the Hong Kong GST. Orders placed outside Hong Kong may be subject to the relevant taxes and duties applicable to the jurisdiction from which the order was placed.
Return & Exchange Policy
We hope that you're happy with your purchase. However, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return any item in its original, unused condition for exchange within 7 working days from receipt of goods.
Returns will be exchanged for credit note valid for 6 months. You may use the credit note in store or online.
How to Return:
- Request a Return ID number by firstname.lastname@example.org Or, call KAVE GROUP Customer Services on Mon-Fri between 10.00AM to 5.00PM (HKT) at: +852 6096 0604. We will confirm the return request by email.
- Please include your "proof of purchase". This may be your invoice, bank statement, order confirmation from KAVE GROUP LIMITED, or delivery note.
- Return the goods within 7 days to:
Unit 504, Vanta Industrial Centre, Tai Lin Pai Rd, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
Tel:+852 6096 0604
- All products must be returned in its original, unused condition, with all packaging intact within 7 days.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach us and we have issued the credit note.
- If you are exchanging an item, products can only be exchanged once.
- Exchange will not be accepted on items in any way used, unprofessionally, cleaned & damaged or altered. Bottari reserves the right to determine the above mentioned conditions.